Nobska Light, Falmouth
Home Watch check visits are typically performed every 7 or 10 days.
- We visually check the exterior entire of your home looking for any damage or intrusions.
- We walk the accessible areas of your property to ensure all is in order.
- Remove any flyers, newspapers, etc.
- Check mailbox if requested.
- Confirm operating status of stand-by generator if applicable.
- Check every level of your home and every room.
- Check garage spaces if applicable.
- Verify that all windows and doors are secured.
- Check for any signs of water leaks or damage.
- Visual check for mold and/ or mildew.
- Visual check for insects and/ or rodents.
- Confirm that heat or AC is running and thermostat is set and working correctly.
- Turn on main water supply. (We will tag this for you as part of our on-boarding service)
- Run faucets, sink disposals and flush toilets.
- Turn off main water supply. (Photo showing it “off” will be sent to you with your status report)
- Confirm irrigation control valve is turned “off” (Seasonal.)
- Check electric service panel for any tripped breakers.
- Confirm electric hot water supply tank breaker is turned off. (When applicable.)
- Check any specific areas or items as requested by the client.
- Upon leaving, reset alarm (if applicable) and confirm exit door is locked and any storm door is closed securely.
Upon completion of the home watch visit, we will send to you via email, an e-Report of our visit that shows all of the items we checked as well as any required/requested photos showing the status of your home. In addition, you will be alerted to any non-emergency issues.
Emergencies or issues requiring immediate action: If any issues are discovered during the home watch visit, we will secure your home (if safe to do so) then contact the relevant authorities if necessary or required, followed by us contacting you directly by telephone and/ or text alerting you to any issues or emergencies at your home. We will stand by as needed or requested.
Many clients request additional services over and above our homeWATCH services. We will be happy to accommodate these requests. Fees for these services will be quoted prior to performing the services.
- Remodeling Services.
- Exclusive access to our team of Trade Partners: Carpenters. Plumbers. Electricians. Painters. House Keepers. Etc.
- Car Drive Service.
- Package Acceptance Service. Have packages shipped to our office. We will deliver at the next watch visit.
- Pantry Stocking Service.
- Alarm Response Service. (When available)
- Key Holder Service.
- Preventive Maintenance Service. Change filters, detector batteries and light bulbs. Remove hoses. Run washer/dryer/dishwasher.
- Indoor plant care.
- Meet and provide access to service providers, trades people and large item deliveries.
- Complete property management services upon request.
- Services customized to you and your home.
- Pre Storm Prep and Post Storm Clean up.
Our typical agreement with homeowners is for one calendar year and services are billed on a monthly basis.
- During the On Boarding Visit with you at your home, we will put together a customized checklist of items to check and every home watch visit and we will ask you if there are any areas or items in your home that you wish for us to check on at every visit.
- With your permission, we will tag your water shut-offs with a high visibility plastic tag. This will make it easy for anyone to locate.
- Also with your permission, we will install a QR code card in your home that will be scanned at and will confirm our visit to your home in the e-Report sent via email at the completion of our visit.
- Concierge Services are billed on completion of services. If the quoted cost of the requested services is over $500.00, we will typically set up a payment schedule for those services inside the agreement for those add-on services